GenuTrain P3 Knee Brace
GenuTrain® P3 relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization), femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. The orthopedic brace, with its two integral pressure cushions (pads) and a corrective strap, stabilizes the position of the kneecap and activates the musculature, thereby accelerating the healing process.
- Secure kneecap guidance
- Relieves knee pain
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Muscle-relaxing pad - Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage.
- Corrective guide - Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover - Counteracts the tilting of the patella
- Corrective strap - can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control
- Pad wing - Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, improved proprioception
- Ring-shaped soft pad - Surrounds the kneecap to center it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads - Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain
GETTING THE KNEECAP UNDER CONTROL
P3 stands for "permanent patella protection" - because the GenuTrain P3 protects the patella (kneecap) securely during every movement. The kneecap is centered using a specially shaped massage pad with high sides and inward-facing silicone dots for exerting pain-relieving compression on Hoffa's fat pad. An adjustable corrective strap helps to protect the kneecap from drifting sideways and can be tightened to various degrees depending on the loading situation. A second wedge-shaped massage pad at the upper outside edge of the brace slightly eases the pressure on the tendons connected to the kneecap, thus minimizing the outward pull. This provides relief for the kneecap and support during its natural movement. The braces's compressive knit and two pads exert a pain-relieving massage effect during movement, which helps to reduce swelling more quickly and activates the muscles that stabilize the joint.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy, chondromalacia)
- Patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis)
- Lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency)
- High-riding patella (patella alta)
- Feeling of instability
- Anterior knee pain
- After lateral release surgery
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.