Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
Galien is the exclusive distributor of Bauerfeind products in Canada. Bauerfeind is a German-based company that offers a full range of innovative supports, orthoses, medical compression stockings and orthopedic orthoses to help individuals maintain and regain healthy lives. We are currently looking for a Customer Service representative for our growing business. Your role at Galien is to bridge communication between the organization and our clients by resolving issues and placing customer orders. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Galien is an excellent place to grow your career.
Tasks and duties:
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone and email.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist customers with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with clients to establish trust between Galien and its clients.
- Provide support to sales representatives, by placing sample and promotional orders for their clients. Also informing them about client concerns and issues.
- Inform clients about Galien’s return policies, and issue clients return postal labels.
- Ensure that all customer orders are entered correctly and delivered to the shipping department for processing.
- Provide customers with product information, ensuring that the right products are recommend suit the needs of the customer.
- Inform clients of current and upcoming promotions.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries.
- Handle customer complaints and provide them with appropriate and alternative solutions to their issues. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep detailed records of all customer interactions.
- Internal management of customer accounts within the representative’s respective territory.
- Fully bilingual spoken and written
- Capable of managing stress due to high volume of calls and orders
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Sports and exercise medicine knowledge preferred
- Experience using Microsoft office, outlook, and excel