- IS joint syndrome
- IS joint arthrosis
- IS joint instability
- IS joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing IS joint blockages and myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life
SacroLoc Back Brace
The SacroLoc® orthosis can provide the correct support for sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Stabilizes and relieves pressure
- Specifically targets the sacroiliac joints
- Can be individually adjusted with tensioning straps
- Two-part friction pad with massage nubs Direct tension and pain relief
- Anatomically contoured Proper fit and effect during every movement
Non-elastic knitted fabric and individually adjustable tension straps
Excellent control of movement of the Lumbar spine and SI joint
Practical fastening with widened finger loops
For easier donning
Slimmer, flatter fastening with soft edges
Low profile design for better comfort
TARGETED EFFECT IN THE LUMBAR REGION
Sacroiliac joint dysfunction accounts for 25 % of all cases of back pain in the lumbar spine area. With SacroLoc, a combination of elastic and non-elastic knit stabilizes and relieves pressure on this zone, while a two-part pad on the back massages pain spots. This stimulates circulation at certain points, relieving cramps and helping to release tension.
COMFORTABLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
Thanks to its flat, anatomical fit, SacroLoc is barely noticeable under clothing. It is made of breathable material, thereby ensuring that sufficient air can circulate to the skin. The amount of pressure relief provided by the orthosis can be controlled individually using the tensioning straps. The fasteners have practical finger pockets, so that the orthosis can be put on without needing to exert a lot of strength. SacroLoc therefore combines functionality with a high degree of wearing comfort, and evidence of this is provided by the iF product design award 2010.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
Never expose the SacroLoc to direct heat (e.g. heating, sunlight, storage in a car).
Before washing, remove the back pad and close all Velcro fasteners to avoid damage.
Hand wash the back pad.
Wash the bandage separately with a mild detergent at 30 ° C.
Let the back pad and bandage air dry.
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.