- IS joint syndrome
- IS joint arthrosis
- IS joint instability
- IS joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing IS joint blockages and myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life
SacroLoc Back Brace
The SacroLoc® orthosis can provide the correct support for sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Stabilizes and relieves pressure
- Specifically targets the sacroiliac joints
- Can be individually adjusted with tensioning straps
- Two-part friction pad with massage nubs Direct tension and pain relief
- Anatomically contoured Proper fit and effect during every movement
Non-elastic knitted fabric and individually adjustable tension straps
Excellent control of movement of the Lumbar spine and SI joint
Practical fastening with widened finger loops
For easier donning
Slimmer, flatter fastening with soft edges
Low profile design for better comfort
TARGETED EFFECT IN THE LUMBAR REGION
Sacroiliac joint dysfunction accounts for 25 % of all cases of back pain in the lumbar spine area. With SacroLoc, a combination of elastic and non-elastic knit stabilizes and relieves pressure on this zone, while a two-part pad on the back massages pain spots. This stimulates circulation at certain points, relieving cramps and helping to release tension.
COMFORTABLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
Thanks to its flat, anatomical fit, SacroLoc is barely noticeable under clothing. It is made of breathable material, thereby ensuring that sufficient air can circulate to the skin. The amount of pressure relief provided by the orthosis can be controlled individually using the tensioning straps. The fasteners have practical finger pockets, so that the orthosis can be put on without needing to exert a lot of strength. SacroLoc therefore combines functionality with a high degree of wearing comfort, and evidence of this is provided by the iF product design award 2010.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
Never expose the SacroLoc to direct heat (e.g. heating, sunlight, storage in a car).
Before washing, remove the back pad and close all Velcro fasteners to avoid damage.
Hand wash the back pad.
Wash the bandage separately with a mild detergent at 30 ° C.
Let the back pad and bandage air dry.
• Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
• Recurrent joint effusions
• Feeling of instability
• Knee strains or sprains
• Recurrent knee pain
• Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
• Adolescent knee pain
• Osgood-Schlatter's disease
• Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
• Polyamide (PA)
• Styrol-Ethylen-Butylen-Sytrol (SEBS)
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
• Elastane (EL)
• Cotton (CO)
• Polyurethane (PUR)
• Polyester (PES)
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30°C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
• Medical Ccl 1 (20-30 mm Hg)
• Lateral and medial rigid plastic stays
• Rigid plastic meniscal component
1. Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
2. Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of rigid polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous
3. GenuTrain Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
4. Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
5. Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
6. Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR HEALTHY KNEES
After an acute injury or surgery, chronic abnormalities, osteoarthritis or instability in the knee: the GenuTrain relieves pain and promotes movement through intermittent compression massage. This puts you on the right track towards natural movement.
The ring-shaped Omega+ Pad functional cushion securely holds the kneecap in place and reduces edema and swelling. Integrated massage points with specially flexible silicone nubs target particularly painful areas. Two flexible plastic stays on the side ensure that the GenuTrain always fits perfectly. At the top and bottom, integrated grips make it easier to put on and take off the support.
FIT AGAIN FASTER
Your body needs to learn how to move naturally again as quickly as possible and avoid incorrect postures adopted to help relieve pain. The Train knit fabric repeatedly stimulates the skin, which promotes movement perception, activates the muscles and stabilizes the joint.
Two massage points called meniscus wings on the sides of the knee provide a targeted pain-relieving effect around the joint space and the menisci. Two additional massage points, the Hoffa spots, stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad with controlled pressure. This has a significant metabolic function and promotes the self-healing process in the knee.
The GenuTrain allows physiotherapy and gentle training to be started at an earlier stage. This enables your knee to recover thanks to active movement. After all, you know that being active is key to good health!