Activation et stabilisation pour les problèmes complexes du genou comme l'arthrose du genou.
L'orthèse de genou orthopédique GenuTrain® A3 convient au traitement de différents types de problèmes de genou : par exemple l'arthrose, l'articulation du genou irritée, les douleurs complexes du genou ou le mauvais alignement de la rotule (latéralisation rotulienne). Grâce au coussinet de forme anatomique intégré dans le tricot élastique (coussin de pression élastique), le support procure aux articulations et aux muscles un massage de compression intermittent ciblé et cicatrisant à chaque mouvement.
- Médical Ccl 1 (20-30 mm Hg)
- Balais métalliques latéraux et médiaux
- Insert viscoélastique intégré avec points de friction massants
Measure the Upper Circumference 14cm above the knee.
Measure the Lower Circumference just below the kneecap.
1. Anatomically contoured Train knit – for optimized medical effectiveness thanks to the perfect fit
2. Two-component silicone pad – stimulates the stabilizing knee muscles
3. Indentations – for greater adaptability and more support during movement
4. Hoffa spots – target the Hoffa’s fat pad, a pain trigger point, to promote self-healing and stabilization
5. Integrated donning and doffing aids with reinforced gripping aid – makes it easier to put on and take off the support
6. Plastic stay with adaptable flex zone
7. Soft comfort zone at the back of the knee – ensures comfort during activity and extended periods of wearing the support
8. Pressure point in the pad – reduces pain in the medial capsular ligament area
With graduated medical compression, anatomical shape and high breathability
Functional massage exerted during movement strategically reduces pain in the area of the medial capsular ligament complex
The brace can be put on and taken off with minimal effort thanks to the ergonomically shaped donning aids.
STABILIZES AND STIMULATES
With osteoarthritis, it is important to keep the pain under control but at the same time mobilize the knee in order to slow down the progression of the disease. The GenuTrain® A3 helps by providing targeted support and relief. When you move, the knee brace exerts an alternating pressure massage, which promotes the reduction of swelling. Its star-shaped pad stimulates the joint-stabilizing muscles and massages typical pain areas on the inside of the knee to relieve discomfort. In addition to the massage elements, this flexible pad has recessed notches so that it always remains in a secure position even when the knee is bent.
EFFECTIVE AND COMFORTABLE
The Train knit is characterized by it's medical compression and high breathability. Elastic stretch zones in the back of the knee and calf area ensure a maximum freedom of movement and long-lasting comfort. People who are sensitive to pressure also benefit from the pleasantly soft edge areas. The silicone grip band on the inside of the upper edge of the brace ensures that the GenuTrain® A3 is held securely during everyday activities or therapeutic exercises - even with weak connective tissue. The integrated donning aids are easy to grip and therefore allow for easy handling with little effort.