Medical Territory Sales Manager - Halifax, NS APPLY NOW
Your primary role as a Medical territory sales manager is to support and grow business in your assigned territory in order to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through relationship building, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. You will be responsible to support and grow existing business relationship between our customers and Galien/Bauerfeind, increasing our revenue and profitability. Primary call points will be orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, vascular surgeons, and orthopedic bracing & support customers.
Tasks and duties:
- Service existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Develop strong business relationships with orthopedic surgeons, sports med physicians and local sports med community while establishing Bauerfeind brand presence in the community.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Train customer’s staff in the operation and maintenance of orthopedic equipment
- Troubleshoot any technical fitting issues with custom made braces
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to suit their current and potential needs.
- Attend and participate in sales, training programs, conventions and trade shows as directed
- Negotiate contracts with prospective customers.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential customers.
- Manage account services through quality check and other forms of follow-ups.
- Prepare sales orders for submission to customer service for processing. Submit all sample requests to customer service for processing.
- Travel 20-30%
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Operate within defined expense budgets and strictly in accordance with corporate policies and procedure
- Explain the functions and benefits of Bauerfeind products to current and potential customers.
- Inform customers on potential changes to: crediting terms, return policies, products, prices, product availabilities’, and discontinuation of products.
- Informing current and potential customers about upcoming promotions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential customers.
- Once a potential customer is located. Prepare strategic action plans and schedule meetings with potential customers to attract new business to the organization.
- Investigate problems, and resolve issues with unsatisfied customers, in an attempt to improve customer satisfaction. Make recommendations to resolve customer complaints.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Conduct market research to identify current trends in the market and manage sales activities.
- Must have an Undergraduate University Degree or affiliated Kinesiology Degree
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management capabilities
- Sales management experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
|||Halifax, Nova Scotia|||||||||106lmA.O3zoDmgrq|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false