- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability of the knee joint (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage / bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growthfor necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlbäck’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condylusof the femur / tibial plateau)
GenuTrain OA Knee Brace
GenuTrain® OA with its innovative unloading system relieves the lateral or medial compartment of the knee based on the 3-point principle. The unloading relief is easily adjustable with the Boa Fit-System. A low-profile and lightweight design, combined with 3D AirKnit compression support, allows for unparalleled relief, joint control and all-day wearing comfort.
- Provides medial or lateral relief according to the 3-point principle
- A unique multi-component relief and stabilization system provides ideal support for active patients, even during rapid movements
- The Boa® Fit System enables patients to adjust the relieving effect themselves while wearing the product.
- Secure fit and pleasant to wear, thanks to breathable 3D knitted mesh, Boa® Fit System, and pressure-free bending zone
- Adjustable without tools, for easy everyday use
- An optional limitation set to restrict the range of motion can be ordered separately (not included with the product).
ACTING ON THE ROOT CAUSES
The inside or outside of the knee joint are commonly affected by pain. Pain can result from instabilities, injuries to the cartilage and/or bone, and, above all, osteoarthritis. Common causes are misalignments and excessive strain.
This is exactly where the GenuTrain OA can help you. Specially developed for osteoarthritis of the knee, the orthosis provides targeted relief to these painful areas on the inside or outside of the knee joint, allowing you to be active for longer and noticeably reduce pain.
GETTING MORE ACTIVE – EVEN OVER LONGER PERIODS OF TIME
The GenuTrain OA’s innovative relief and stabilization system gives you back an important level of quality of life. Its straps surround the knee in a figure 8, allowing them to relieve the painful area on the side of the knee. They reduce pain and, together with the joint splint, stabilize the entire knee.
With the Boa® Fit System dial, it’s easy to change the level of relief at any time and adapt it to your activities – such as walking, hiking or sporting activities. Thanks to its lightweight design, breathable 3D mesh fabric and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, the GenuTrain® OA provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30°C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
Sample text here
1. Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
2. Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of rigid polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous
3. GenuTrain Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
4. Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
5. Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
6. Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR HEALTHY KNEES
After an acute injury or surgery, chronic abnormalities, osteoarthritis or instability in the knee: the GenuTrain relieves pain and promotes movement through intermittent compression massage. This puts you on the right track towards natural movement.
The ring-shaped Omega+ Pad functional cushion securely holds the kneecap in place and reduces edema and swelling. Integrated massage points with specially flexible silicone nubs target particularly painful areas. Two flexible plastic stays on the side ensure that the GenuTrain always fits perfectly. At the top and bottom, integrated grips make it easier to put on and take off the support.
FIT AGAIN FASTER
Your body needs to learn how to move naturally again as quickly as possible and avoid incorrect postures adopted to help relieve pain. The Train knit fabric repeatedly stimulates the skin, which promotes movement perception, activates the muscles and stabilizes the joint.
Two massage points called meniscus wings on the sides of the knee provide a targeted pain-relieving effect around the joint space and the menisci. Two additional massage points, the Hoffa spots, stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad with controlled pressure. This has a significant metabolic function and promotes the self-healing process in the knee.
The GenuTrain allows physiotherapy and gentle training to be started at an earlier stage. This enables your knee to recover thanks to active movement. After all, you know that being active is key to good health!