- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability of the knee joint (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage / bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growthfor necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlbäck’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condylusof the femur / tibial plateau)
GenuTrain OA Knee Brace
GenuTrain® OA with its innovative unloading system relieves the lateral or medial compartment of the knee based on the 3-point principle. The unloading relief is easily adjustable with the Boa Fit-System. A low-profile and lightweight design, combined with 3D AirKnit compression support, allows for unparalleled relief, joint control and all-day wearing comfort.
- Provides medial or lateral relief according to the 3-point principle
- A unique multi-component relief and stabilization system provides ideal support for active patients, even during rapid movements
- The Boa® Fit System enables patients to adjust the relieving effect themselves while wearing the product.
- Secure fit and pleasant to wear, thanks to breathable 3D knitted mesh, Boa® Fit System, and pressure-free bending zone
- Adjustable without tools, for easy everyday use
- An optional limitation set to restrict the range of motion can be ordered separately (not included with the product).
ACTING ON THE ROOT CAUSES
The inside or outside of the knee joint are commonly affected by pain. Pain can result from instabilities, injuries to the cartilage and/or bone, and, above all, osteoarthritis. Common causes are misalignments and excessive strain.
This is exactly where the GenuTrain OA can help you. Specially developed for osteoarthritis of the knee, the orthosis provides targeted relief to these painful areas on the inside or outside of the knee joint, allowing you to be active for longer and noticeably reduce pain.
GETTING MORE ACTIVE – EVEN OVER LONGER PERIODS OF TIME
The GenuTrain OA’s innovative relief and stabilization system gives you back an important level of quality of life. Its straps surround the knee in a figure 8, allowing them to relieve the painful area on the side of the knee. They reduce pain and, together with the joint splint, stabilize the entire knee.
With the Boa® Fit System dial, it’s easy to change the level of relief at any time and adapt it to your activities – such as walking, hiking or sporting activities. Thanks to its lightweight design, breathable 3D mesh fabric and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, the GenuTrain® OA provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.