ManuLoc Rhizo Wrist Brace
In the case of irritation and combination injuries that affect the wrist as well as the thumb carpometacarpal joint and thumb basal joint, the ManuLoc Rhizo immobilizes the wrist and holds the thumb securely in a relaxed position with a support. The construction of the orthosis can be individually adjusted in line with the progress of treatment, whereby the mobility of the thumb basal joint is gradually increased and eventually the thumb support can be removed.
- Stabilizes the wrist and supports the thumb
- Mobility can be adjusted as treatment requires
- Easy to put on and take off with one hand
COMPLETE THERAPEUTIC SOLUTION
The aluminum stays incorporated in the ManuLoc Rhizo orthosis provide secure support for the wrist and thumb. These stays are already anatomically contoured, but they can also be individually adjusted by an orthotist to offer optimum support. Although immobilization of the joint is paramount at the start of treatment, it is also important to gradually exercise the muscles to ensure long-term regeneration. The secure hold provided by the thumb support can be loosened using a VELCRO® Brand tab at the thumb, giving the thumb basal joint greater freedom of movement in a controlled way. Once a sufficient degree of mobility has been restored, the thumb support can be completely removed. This makes it possible for you to grip objects with all of your fingers again, while your hand is still stabilized and the risk of further injuries is reduced.
PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE
The orthosis is easy to put on and take off with one hand. The ManuLoc Rhizo can be opened completely along its length using large micro VELCRO® Brand Fastening System. The ends of the fastening straps have an integrated pull-back stop device and allow the fastenings to be secured quickly and to the desired extent. The orthosis therefore fits like a glove, and the thumb support can be positioned individually.
Thanks to its breathable materials with additional air holes, the ManuLoc Rhizo is extremely comfortable to wear. The orthosis has a flat design and is made of velour and micro VELCRO® Brand Fastening System, which enables it to be worn comfortably under your clothes, without pulling any threads, and also makes it particularly lightweight.
- Irritation in the wrist or in the thumb basal joint and thumb carpometacarpal joint (post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Severe carpometacarpal joint arthrosis
- Combination injury in the wrist and thumb carpometacarpal joint
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
ManuLoc Rhizo can be washed separately by hand with a mild detergent at max. 30 ° C (lukewarm).
Remove the three rods from the ManuLoc for washing.
In order to maintain the functionality of the Velcro fasteners for a long time and to avoid damage, close the Velcro fasteners of the ManuLoc before washing.
When drying, do not expose to direct heat (e.g. heating, direct sunlight, etc.).
• Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
• Recurrent joint effusions
• Feeling of instability
• Knee strains or sprains
• Recurrent knee pain
• Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
• Adolescent knee pain
• Osgood-Schlatter's disease
• Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
• Polyamide (PA)
• Styrol-Ethylen-Butylen-Sytrol (SEBS)
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
• Elastane (EL)
• Cotton (CO)
• Polyurethane (PUR)
• Polyester (PES)
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30°C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
• Medical Ccl 1 (20-30 mm Hg)
• Lateral and medial rigid plastic stays
• Rigid plastic meniscal component
1. Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
2. Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of rigid polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous
3. GenuTrain Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
4. Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
5. Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
6. Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR HEALTHY KNEES
After an acute injury or surgery, chronic abnormalities, osteoarthritis or instability in the knee: the GenuTrain relieves pain and promotes movement through intermittent compression massage. This puts you on the right track towards natural movement.
The ring-shaped Omega+ Pad functional cushion securely holds the kneecap in place and reduces edema and swelling. Integrated massage points with specially flexible silicone nubs target particularly painful areas. Two flexible plastic stays on the side ensure that the GenuTrain always fits perfectly. At the top and bottom, integrated grips make it easier to put on and take off the support.
FIT AGAIN FASTER
Your body needs to learn how to move naturally again as quickly as possible and avoid incorrect postures adopted to help relieve pain. The Train knit fabric repeatedly stimulates the skin, which promotes movement perception, activates the muscles and stabilizes the joint.
Two massage points called meniscus wings on the sides of the knee provide a targeted pain-relieving effect around the joint space and the menisci. Two additional massage points, the Hoffa spots, stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad with controlled pressure. This has a significant metabolic function and promotes the self-healing process in the knee.
The GenuTrain allows physiotherapy and gentle training to be started at an earlier stage. This enables your knee to recover thanks to active movement. After all, you know that being active is key to good health!