CoxaTrain Hip Brace
The CoxaTrain is the perfect brace for hip arthritis, combining the most state of the art technology with slimline lightweight comfort.
Using a pelvic support that stabilizes and unloads the pelvis, it has added cushioning to gently massage the muscles around the hip, reducing pain. Meanwhile the thigh support is connected by a dynamic hinge that follows your anatomical movement to improve your gait and unload the hip itself, alleviating the pain and discomfort that comes with hip arthritis.
An ergonomic design that's easy to put on and take off, it's ideal for being worn under clothes so you can get about your day without thinking about it.
Ideal for sports, exercise and daily life, anyone with hip issues doesn't need to look any further than the CoxaTrain.
- Relieves pain in the lumbar-pelvis-hip region with the gluteal pad and the two friction pads
- Relaxes the musculature performing the movement by means of an eccentric joint with a trochanter pad
- Immediately relieves the pelvis and sacroiliac joints through circular compression using individually adjustable tension straps
- Height-adjustable thigh bandage via the joint splint
- High level of therapy compliance thanks to breathable materials and the flat height
- Easy to put on thanks to practical finger loops
BETTER GAIT PATTERN
Hip osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, impingement syndrome and a large host of other issues can cause severe pain when walking. This can affects the gait pattern so significantly it can result in a visible limp. The CoxaTrain stabilizes the hip joint and gently massages the muscles. This leads to a noticeable pain relief.
An adjustable bandage made of breathable, elastic material encloses the pelvic ring, as well as the thigh. The two are connected by a flat, supporting joint rail made of aluminum. This guides and supports the movement of the leg when walking. If necessary, the freedom of movement can be limited to the front and / or back. Two special pressure pads (pads) massage the transition from the lumbar spine to the pelvis. Another pad, called a trochanter pad, moves up and down over the large rolling mound (the protrusion of the thigh bone) as you walk, it works on the tendon attachments and relieves pain. Hip patients will feel a similar sense of relief when they press on this pressure point with their fingers. The gluteal pad massages trigger points on the upper side pelvis for an additional relaxing effect on the hip muscles.
FIT AGAIN FASTER
The orthosis is light and flat. It was designed to fit practically under clothing. Finger pockets and loops make it easy to put on and take off. The CoxaTrain not only makes daily walking easier, it promotes a therapeutic healing that allows you to get back on your feet faster!
- Coxarthrosis (Kellgren-Lawrence Score 2-4)
- Muscular imbalance in the lumbar-pelvis-hip region
- muscular problems after hip joint surgery
- Impingement hip joint
- Instability of the hip joint (after TEP, after revision surgery)
- Sensation of instability in the hip
- Loosen hip prosthesis if surgery is not possible
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE