Compression Sock Performance
• Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
• Recurrent joint effusions
• Feeling of instability
• Knee strains or sprains
• Recurrent knee pain
• Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
• Adolescent knee pain
• Osgood-Schlatter's disease
• Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
• Polyamide (PA)
• Styrol-Ethylen-Butylen-Sytrol (SEBS)
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
• Elastane (EL)
• Cotton (CO)
• Polyurethane (PUR)
• Polyester (PES)
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30°C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
• Medical Ccl 1 (20-30 mm Hg)
• Lateral and medial rigid plastic stays
• Rigid plastic meniscal component
1. Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
2. Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of rigid polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous
3. GenuTrain Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
4. Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
5. Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
6. Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR HEALTHY KNEES
After an acute injury or surgery, chronic abnormalities, osteoarthritis or instability in the knee: the GenuTrain relieves pain and promotes movement through intermittent compression massage. This puts you on the right track towards natural movement.
The ring-shaped Omega+ Pad functional cushion securely holds the kneecap in place and reduces edema and swelling. Integrated massage points with specially flexible silicone nubs target particularly painful areas. Two flexible plastic stays on the side ensure that the GenuTrain always fits perfectly. At the top and bottom, integrated grips make it easier to put on and take off the support.
FIT AGAIN FASTER
Your body needs to learn how to move naturally again as quickly as possible and avoid incorrect postures adopted to help relieve pain. The Train knit fabric repeatedly stimulates the skin, which promotes movement perception, activates the muscles and stabilizes the joint.
Two massage points called meniscus wings on the sides of the knee provide a targeted pain-relieving effect around the joint space and the menisci. Two additional massage points, the Hoffa spots, stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad with controlled pressure. This has a significant metabolic function and promotes the self-healing process in the knee.
The GenuTrain allows physiotherapy and gentle training to be started at an earlier stage. This enables your knee to recover thanks to active movement. After all, you know that being active is key to good health!