Curaflow Leg & Foot
Lymphedema, lipedema or lipolymphedema - deposits in the leg can be uncomfortable and painful. VenoTrain Curaflow relieves tension pains, supports the removal of fluid in the tissue and counteracts further deposits and hardening. With numerous special options, it can be optimized for your individual needs. It is easy to care for, easy to put on and is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Treats edema and relieves pain caused by swelling
- High wearing comfort thanks to additional functional zones
- Adaptable to individual needs in a variety of ways
- Smooth microfibers make the product convenient to put on
- Skin-friendly microfiber material makes the product breathable and ensures climate regulation
- Extra-soft toe
- Anatomical, extras-soft area behind the knee for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Custom-made solutions to suit individual requirements
THE COLOR SYSTEM
FOR TARGETED EDEMA THERAPY ON THE LEG & FOOT
The high microfiber content and the innovative knit make this item unique. Extra-flat sensitive stitching and special comfort zones ensure this flat knit product provides excellent wearing comfort. Its high proportion of soft microfiber makes it easy to put on and ensures a high level of comfort on both warm and cold days. Thanks to the extra flat seams, you don't have to worry about chafing or digging into the skin. Special functional zones, in the hollow of the knee or on the instep, also prevent constriction.
Thanks to the custom-made solutions available, VenoTrain Curaflow products can be individually adapted to suit each wearer’s requirements. Our extensive range of custom-made solutions offers a total of over 1,000 possible product combinations.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
Ccl 1-2: 73 % polyamide, 27 % elastane
Ccl 3: 70 % polyamide, 30 % elastane
Ccl 3: 65 % polyamide, 35 % elastane