ViscoSpot Heel Cushion
Calcaneal spurs or osteoarthritis can result in severe pain triggered by overloading when walking or standing. ViscoSpot heel orthoses cushion the shock load of every step. The soft blue core relieves pressure on the sensitive and painful pressure point on the sole of the heel. The viscoelastic shape adapts itself perfectly to both the shoe and the foot.
- For the treatment of talagia
- Anatomical fit
- High level of wearing comfort
The white zone – is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- The slightly firmer blue zone – relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- PowerWave –The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The firm gray zone –provides the hindfoot with the necessary support when you take a step.
A SHOCK ABSORBER FOR THE HEEL
If chronic heel and ankle pain goes untreated, the pain can spread to the knee, hip and spine. ViscoSpot acts as a shock absorber and protects the joints with every step. The anatomically contoured heel cushions relieve stress with the aid of three zones made of material with different levels of firmness.
The innermost zone is the white spot – a particularly soft zone that absorbs pressure at the root of the pain, the sensitive region directly around the heel spur. The blue zone around the white spot is somewhat firmer and relieves the tendon insertion on the sole of the foot. This helps to ease irritation or inflammation more quickly. The firm grey zone around the outside gently guides the hindfoot when taking steps and softly supports it during heel-to-toe movements. This promotes natural running and walking gaits without inappropriate mechanical stress. The transitions between the three pressure relief zones are very smooth thanks to a special wave-shaped connection (PowerWave) and cannot be felt on the heel.
DURABLE AND GENTLE ON YOUR SKIN
Only a few heel cushions can withstand daily use over long periods. ViscoSpot is made of high-quality silicone that is gentle on your skin, easy to clean and, thanks to modern production techniques, particularly durable. It sits under the heel with every step, without slipping.
- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund's deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
We recommend washing the ViscoSpot heel cushion with a mild detergent.